These are the rules governing all contests on Clarksvillenow.com. In the following rules, Clarksvillenow.com means Saga Communications of Tuckessee, LLC, which owns this site.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any Clarksvillenow.com contest.
2. To be eligible to win any prize from Clarksvillenow.com you must not have won anything from Clarksvillenow.com in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted
within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible contestant will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
3. As a winner of a Clarksvillenow.com contest your name and/or picture may be used for promotional purposes.
4. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Clarksvillenow.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
5. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at Clarksvillenow.com offices prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
6. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Clarksvillenow.com delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Clarksvillenow.com awarding the prize to the winner. Clarksvillenow.com shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Clarksvillenow.com shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
7. All Clarksvillenow.com contests are open to all eligible Kentucky and Tennessee residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified), or those 18 or over with a valid Military I.D. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to Clarksvillenow.com that will be presented to Clarksvillenow.com and accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of Clarksvillenow.com, Saga Communications of Tuckessee, LLC, and its ultimate parent company, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of Clarksvillenow.com offices are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great‐grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great‐grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
8. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the Clarksvillenow.com offices, 1640 Old Russellville Pike, between 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. Clarksvillenow.com reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
11. Clarksvillenow.com, (Saga Communications of Tuckessee, LLC), its parent corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Clarksvillenow.com, Saga Communications of Tuckessee, LLC., its parent corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
12. Clarksvillenow.com reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judge’s decision is always final.
13. For any contest requiring text entry is 77000.
14. Clarksvillenow.com shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Clarksvillenow.com’s control.
15. The following are specifically related to E‐contests and E‐Mail Club promotions on Clarksvillenow.com com:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out correctly and completely or you will
as defined at the exclusive discretion of Clarksvillenow.com management.
b. Any problems with the internet or email are not the responsibility of Clarksvillenow.com.
c. Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of
proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
16. A copy of these rules are available during business hours at the Clarksvillenow.com studios 1640 Old Russellville Pike Clarksville TN 37043